Our Mission: To educate teachers, school staff, parents and youth workers on mental health and mental disorders so that youth with a mental health issue can be identified early, receive help and have better outcomes.
Our Vision: To develop Healing Our Youth: Get Educated! into a comprehensive evidence-based mental health educational program with regular ongoing presentations in the community and in the schools.
• To decrease the stigma surrounding mental disorders
• To create conversation around mental health
• To increase mental health education in our schools and community
• To increase access to mental health care
• To reduce the morbidity and mortality of mental disorders in youth through early diagnosis and early treatment
• To reduce the number of youth suicides through early diagnosis and early treatment of mental disorders