Thank you for your interest in being an exhibitor at Healing Our Youth:Get Educated! events. We welcome any community businesses, organizations, and groups that offer support and services in the mental health and wellness fields. Our target audience is adults who work with youth, including teachers, school staff, parents, athletic coaches, and other community members.
If you are interested in becoming a new exhibitor at HOY:GE events, please fill out a registration form.
- Once you register to be an exhibitor, you will be added to our exhibitor email list and when a new event is scheduled, you will receive an email asking if you would like to reserve a booth at the event.
- We are usually limited to 20 booths/event, so booths are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Once you have been confirmed for a reserved booth, you will receive an email stating your booth is reserved and at that time, you can go to our website (http://healingouryouth.org/exhibitor-information-2/) to pay your nonrefundable $35 exhibitor fee. Refunds will only be available if an event is cancelled.
- All exhibitors are asked to bring their own table cloth. If possible, please wear name tags to identify yourselves and your organization. If you don’t have a name tag, we can provide you with one. All paid exhibitors will be provided with a standard size banquet table and 2 chairs, unless otherwise notified.
- All exhibitors are asked to be ready to go 20 minutes prior to the exhibitor fair opening, which is typically at 5:30pm. The presentation is typically from 6:30-8pm, with the exhibitor fair re-opening from 8pm-9pm.
In the Exhibitor Fee box below, please choose the number of events you are registering for from the dropdown menu and indicate which date(s) or location(s) you are registering for. Then, click on the Buy Now button below to pay your exhibitor fee. Thank you in advance. (This is only for exhibitors who have been contacted by a Healing Our Youth: Get Educated! representative prior to each event confirming that you have a reserved booth. Please do not pay until you have been notified that you have a reserved booth for a specific event.)